Resurrection's Realm Parish Tool
When Resurrection launched its Rise initiative, the goals were to re-engage parishioners while also helping each of us feel more connected to our parish and to one another as we minister together. Realm - our new parish tool - will help us move toward that goal. This tool will help us stremline parish communications, communications within our Resurrection ministries, and online giving.
If you are a parishioner who has not received an email invitation to join Realm yet, please contact the parish office at (812) 963-3121 to make sure we have your updated email address.
Below are how-to guides, complete with photos, to help you as you set up your account, update your profile, change your privacy settings, select your talents and interests, explore the parish groups you can join, and set up your online giving.
If you have questions at any point, don't hesitate to contact the parish office or email Lindsey Ziliak at [email protected]. Thanks!
- For a how-to guide on setting up your Realm account, CLICK HERE.
- For a how-to guide on managing your privacy settings, CLICK HERE.
- For a how-to guide on updating your profile, CLICK HERE.
- For a how-to guide on selecting your talents and interests, CLICK HERE.
- For a how-to guide on exploring the groups feature of Realm via computer, CLICK HERE.
- For a how-to guide on setting up online giving through Realm, CLICK HERE.
- For a Realm Implementation Checklist, CLICK HERE.
Text To Give Through Realm
Realm allows you to give anytime, and anywhere through text to Give. Simply text Resurrectionevv and your dollar amount to 73256 to make a gift to our parish. All transactions through Text to Give are processed through Vanco, Realm's e-giving partner, and are safe and secure.